- 1. You are familiar with installing window frames and with installing glass in particular.
- 2. Your are able to work independently, in accordance with policy and at an appropriate pace. You are able to locate the correct brand of glass, place it in the corresponding facade, in an undamaged state and in the proper manner, and seal it with the correct rubber (wedge).
- 3. You are handy and hardworking enough to also carry out and/or assist in carrying out minor installation work in addition to glazing in the event that there is temporarily no glazing work to be done.
- 4. You are enthusiastic, healthy and have the endurance necessary to achieve the daily/structural physical work activities required within the given schedule.
- 5. Your caulking skills with silicone sealant are at a reasonable to good level.