- 1. You are able to work independently, in accordance with policy and at an appropriate pace. You are able to locate the correct brand of facade and install it accurately and in an undamaged state, in the right mounting hole and in the proper manner: with clamps, drills, shims, adjustment plates and screws.
- 2. Your are able to work independently, in accordance with policy and at an appropriate pace. You are able to locate the correct brand of glass, place it in the corresponding facade in an undamaged state and in the proper manner, and seal it with the correct rubber (wedge).
- 3. You are able to read and understand installation drawings such as facade drawings, detailed drawings and sectional drawings, allowing you to carry out installations independently.
- 4. You are generally able to carry out the three points listed above in a structured manner and at an appropriate pace.
- 5. Your resourcefulness enables you to install facades at an appropriate pace regardless of any possible structural deviations.
- 6. You are enthusiastic, healthy and have the endurance necessary to achieve the daily/structural physical work activities required within the given schedule.
- 7. In addition, you are familiar with the process of installing aluminium curtain walls and glass panels.
- 8. You are prepared to contribute positively to a well-functioning installation team and maintain a cooperative and collaborative attitude towards the current team.