- Home >
- 1. You are able to work independently, to conduct preparations or to assist in preparations. You are able to locate the correct brand of facade and place it in the corresponding mounting hole using a number of temporary screws, allowing the head installer to finish the installation of the facade at a later point in time.
- 2. Your are able to work independently, in accordance with policy and at an appropriate pace. You are able to locate the correct brand of glass, place it in the corresponding facade in an undamaged state and in the proper manner, and seal it with the correct rubber (wedge).
- 3. You are prepared to assist the head installer and to work together in order to achieve the appropriate level of quality and planning for the installation.
- 4. You are prepared to learn new skills and broaden your knowledge, increasing your potential of becoming an independent installer.
- 5. You are enthusiastic, healthy and have the endurance necessary to achieve the daily/structural physical work activities required within the given schedule.